3D catalog case study collage Vibromech & Sankar Sealings
- Case Study
- 3D catalog case study collage Vibromech & Sankar Sealings
Vibromech catalog case study
- Brochures are ineffective and fail to convey the full message the product
- Recurring costs for creation, printing and distribution
- Travel restrictions during emergency situations can completely cripple traditional modes of interaction
- Huge array of products and but
- Dependency on senior management or experienced engineers to explain and answer all customer queries
- New product and specification do not reach customer instantly.
- Redevelop product related assets for different functions
- To conclude, Satori 3D catalog improves the sales..
- It is currently one of the driving forces behind sales and marketing innovations.
- Using 3D-catalog, forward-looking businesses will be able to upgrade the experience they offer their customers, leading to increased business opportunities and sales.
Our Solution: With Satori catalog,
- Raise the profile
- High tech
- Technology leadership
- Modern Pedagogy
- Dramatic impact
- Engrossing visuals
- 3D visuals
- Point of View
- Enhance situational awareness and empirical understanding
- Retention of knowledge and expertise
- 3D models of all the products
- 3D animations of the products as per storyboards
- Increased pace of learning and fault detection
- Deeper learning through interactivity
- Fewer distractions
- An extensive filtering system for hassle free product selection
- Gamified Interaction